[Mondrian] Util.createSimpleValidator()

Julian Hyde julianhyde at speakeasy.net
Tue May 29 15:05:28 EDT 2007

That validator is basically a mock object - because a validator is
needed in order to convert a UnresolvedFunCall to a ResolvedFunCall.
It's only used in one place.

If you add a call to canConvert, I have a feeling that the validator
will need to know the types of the arguments - which means you'll need
to implement other methods in the validator.

Julian