[Mondrian] Help Required in Dashboard & XACTION

Will Gorman wgorman at pentaho.org
Tue May 29 13:28:50 EDT 2007

Hello Ali,

In the future, questions regarding Dashboards should be directed to the
Pentaho Forums here:

http://forums.pentaho.org/forumdisplay.php?f=80

This mailing list is for Mondrian specific questions. I've re-posted
your email as a forum message here:

http://forums.pentaho.org/showthread.php?p=161193

Will