[Mondrian] Help Required in Dashboard & XACTION

Ali Ahmad Sabir ali.sabir at yahoo.com
Tue May 29 09:05:47 EDT 2007

Hi,

Its Ali from Pakistan. I am exploring the Pentaho from last one month. I have faced many problems during exploration but will be able to find solution on Internet but currently i am facing two problems which i have explained below:

Problem # 01:
Dashbaord Desinger: I am unable to create a new dashboard. Kindly tell me how can i create a new dashboard name as "MyDashboard", which also display in Pentaho Solution repository under dashbaord link. I have explore the existing dashbaord and i got that, that dashboard is build using JSP so i created my own JSP file and place it in the same folder of JBOSS server. But its not working.

Problem # 02:
Action Sequnce: I have created a new Action Sequnce in Pentaho Design Studio after reading the Pentaho solution Guide. when i run my new Action Sequence it give error message (Error message window is attached with this email)

I have created Action Sequence in the same directory where my Pentaho Solutino Repository exists. I have run already build action sequnce and they are working fine. But my action sequence give error. I have searched on internet about this error and come to know that this error can be possible due to invalied autogenrated URL, i have checked it and sill my action sequence not working.

Your reply will be beneficial for me,

Bye
Ali Ahmad Sabir
ali.sabir at yahoo.com
+92-345-4092212

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time