[Mondrian] CrossJoinArg.isPreferInterpreter

John V. Sichi jsichi at gmail.com
Thu May 17 04:23:01 EDT 2007

Julian Hyde wrote:
> Anyone have any other ideas for how we would introduce simple, effective
> performance-regression testing into our development process?

I haven't thought much about what might work the best yet, but LucidEra
would be very interested in collaborating on such a framework.  Just
starting with performance tracking (so that everyone can browse trend
lines correlated by change number for tests they care about) might be a
good place to start, even without any automated "failure" detection per se.

JVS