[Mondrian] Dimension Property Member_Key not supported.

Julian Hyde julianhyde at speakeasy.net
Tue May 15 12:11:09 EDT 2007

You are correct. Mondrian does not support the MEMBER_KEY property. I
guess it was added in SSAS 2005.

The MDX statement you give would definitely return the property, if we
supported it. Our validation around DIMENSION PROPERTIES is loose, so I
guess mondrian will not complain if you ask for it, just return nothing.

Please log a bug that MEMBER_KEY is not supported, and feel free to go
fix it.

Julian

  _____