[Mondrian] Mondrian Build Failed

Thiyagu Palanisamy tpalanis at thoughtworks.com
Wed May 2 04:45:50 EDT 2007

Julian,
 We had a long weekend(4days),  during that time our network went down and
affected the cruisecontrol too, everything back to normal.
 I'm looking into how to handle these kind of situations in future.

Cheers,
Thiyagu

"Julian Hyde" <julianhyde at speakeasy.net>
Sent by: mondrian-bounces at pentaho.org
05/01/2007 10:31 PM
Please respond to
Mondrian developer mailing list <mondrian at pentaho.org>

cc

Subject
RE: [Mondrian] Mondrian Build Failed

> Will wrote:
>
> According to Cruise Control, there are still 15 failures:
>
>  http://cruisecontrol.hydromatic.net/buildresults/mondrian
>
> Thiyagu, have you had a chance to look at the causes of these
> failures?

Thanks, Will. I will pull your changes and double-check.

Thiyagu, It looks like cruisecontrol is wedged. The status has been
'building' for 5 days. Normally if the build is failing, CC will run a
build every 10 minutes or so, and shower us all with angry emails.
Happily this time it did not.