[Mondrian] JPivot Error

Julian Hyde julianhyde at speakeasy.net
Thu Mar 29 19:27:28 EDT 2007

Try quoting the '&' as '&'.

  _____

From: mondrian-bounces at pentaho.org [mailto:mondrian-bounces at pentaho.org]
On Behalf Of Luna, Enrique
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2007 1:47 PM
To: Mondrian developer mailing list
Subject: RE: [Mondrian] JPivot Error

Yes, but this is not what I'm looking for.

I have done the change in the mondrian.jsp to show the following:

<%@ taglib uri="http://www.tonbeller.com/jpivot" prefix="jp" %>

<%@ taglib prefix="c" uri="http://java.sun.com/jstl/core" %>

<jp:mondrianQuery id="query01" jdbcDriver="com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"

jdbcUrl="jdbc:mysql://localhost/foodmart?user=foodmart&password=foodmart
"

catalogUri="/WEB-INF/queries/FoodMart.xml">

select

{[Measures].[Unit Sales], [Measures].[Store Cost], [Measures].[Store
Sales]} on columns,

{([Promotion Media].[All Media], [Product].[All Products])} ON rows

from Sales

where ([Time].[1997])

</jp:mondrianQuery>

<c:set var="title01" scope="session">Test Query uses Mondrian
OLAP</c:set>

But not working.

  _____