[Mondrian] JPivot Error

Luna, Enrique e-luna1 at sensata.com
Thu Mar 29 16:47:17 EDT 2007

Yes, but this is not what I'm looking for...

I have done the change in the mondrian.jsp to show the following:

<%@ taglib uri="http://www.tonbeller.com/jpivot" prefix="jp" %>

<%@ taglib prefix="c" uri="http://java.sun.com/jstl/core" %>

<jp:mondrianQuery id="query01" jdbcDriver="com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"

jdbcUrl="jdbc:mysql://localhost/foodmart?user=foodmart&password=foodmart
"

catalogUri="/WEB-INF/queries/FoodMart.xml">

select

{[Measures].[Unit Sales], [Measures].[Store Cost], [Measures].[Store
Sales]} on columns,

{([Promotion Media].[All Media], [Product].[All Products])} ON rows

from Sales

where ([Time].[1997])

</jp:mondrianQuery>

<c:set var="title01" scope="session">Test Query uses Mondrian
OLAP</c:set>

But not working...