[Mondrian] bug [ 1651936 ] NonEmptyCrossJoin Stack Overflow

Will Gorman wgorman at pentaho.org
Thu Mar 29 15:39:33 EDT 2007

Hello, this message is primarily to Richard but anyone's help would be
appreciated.

I'm working on the bug [ 1651936 ] stack overflow for slicer on
NonEmptyCrossJoin named set.

The infinite loop seems to occur inside
CrossJoinFunDef.nonEmptyListNEW().  There is call to
CrossJoinFunDef.checkData(), which ends up calling
evaluator.evaluateCurrent().  evaluteCurrent() ends up making it's way
back into nonEmptyListNEW().

I'm guessing we'll need to update checkData() in some way, but I'm not
quite sure what exactly needs to be changed.

Thanks for your help!

Will

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1651936&group_id=35302&atid=414613