[Mondrian] RE: Streamlining jpivot release with mondrian release

Pappyn Bart Bart.Pappyn at vandewiele.com
Mon Mar 26 02:52:17 EDT 2007

Julian,

Bug 1613861 is solved in 8424, this bug relates to calculated members that where not displayed in xmla mode and visible flag was ignored.

The disappearing slicer problem is also solved in change 8207, I remember we had conversations about this in the mailing list, you solved the bug, but a bug ticket was never created.

Bart