[Mondrian] RE: Streamlining jpivot release with mondrian release

Pedro Casals pcasalsfradera at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 25 18:14:59 EDT 2007

Hi Bart,

as you know, I've been posting XMLA issues on jpivot--mondrian. As well as I have mailed to Julian some bug fixing, I have mailed to Andreas some bug fixing too. Andreas told me that these fixes were checked in.

Here is our mail exchange:

Pedro,

thanks for the files, I have checked in the resources. But I did not check in the changes of the TableModel, here I would suggest another approach:

No we have  XMLA_DrillThroughTableModel extends AbstractTableModel and MondrianDrillThroughTableModel extends AbstractTableModel. Instead of changing the WCF interface (and require that all TableModels in the world have to implement setTitle()) better create an intermediate abstract class "DrillThroughTableModel extends AbstractTableModel" and make XMLA_DrillThroughTableModel and MondrianDrillThroughTableModel extend this new class. Then you can add drill-through specific behaviour into the new class.

Regards,
Andreas

Andreas Voss <andreas at a-voss.de>
26.01.2007 07:08 An"Andreas @ tonbeller" <av at tonbeller.com>