[Mondrian] RE: [Mondrian-devel] jpivot problem: Illegal HTML character: decimal 143

Julian Hyde julianhyde at speakeasy.net
Thu Mar 22 02:20:41 EDT 2007

> When I use the mdx editor of JPivot and input some conditions
> which have some Chinese words,
> I got error message like "Illegal HTML character: decimal
> 143". Should I add some javascript codes to transform Chinese
> words into unicode after the "Apply" button is clicked? Any
> suggestions? Thanks.

I'm not an expert on the jpivot code, but your hunch that it's a client
side problem sounds right. I'm guessing that the error is happening
while creating a request for an HTTP POST. Javascript would seem a good
way to solve the problem.

Anyone out there have a fix for this?

Julian

PS Use the mondrian at pentaho.org list - it's more active than the