[Mondrian] Roles with lots of Members

Richard Emberson remberson at edgedynamics.com
Wed Mar 21 17:59:26 EDT 2007

We think we have a work around. Our permission DB will
generate an access value for each leaf Member, but
we can roll these up the Hierarchy. Thus, we will no
require 100,000 entries in a Role Hierarchy Member Map.

Richard

--
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes:
may contain confidential information.  Any unauthorized review, use,