[Mondrian] Re: Mondrian's transition from sourceforge.net topentaho.org: How was it for you?

Pappyn Bart Bart.Pappyn at vandewiele.com
Mon Mar 19 03:46:23 EDT 2007

Doug,

Like John already said, the mailing lists are working fine.  I was
referring to the
forum posts.

I think both proposals have benefits.  But the main thing is : I would
like the full message (not just the header)
in my mail box.

1) One mail for each post : if it is possible to reply to the forum post
using email, otherwise, don't bother, since my email client will pop up
every 2 seconds with new mail messages...

2) Full messages in one daily digest : If reply by email is not
possible, yes this one gives most usability and less mail garbage...

I think if prefer option 2) for now.  Maybe it should be configurable?

Thanks,
Bart