[Mondrian] Re: Mondrian's transition from sourceforge.net topentaho.org: How was it for you?

John V. Sichi jsichi at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 02:43:29 EDT 2007

Doug Moran wrote:
> Forgive me if I am a little slow.  Are you saying that you want to get one
> email for each post or you want one daily email with the full body of each
> post for that day?

This mailing list is working fine; mailman allows proper batching with
the full body of each message (no links).

It's the forum posts that I was referring to (not the mailing list).
See below for a snippet.  The only way to read each post is to click
each thread link.

JVS

----

You are subscribed to the forum Mondrian [Pentaho Analysis Services],
there have been 6 new thread(s) and 1 updated thread(s).
http://forums.pentaho.org/forumdisplay.php?f=79

The following threads are new:
************
what-if analysis
http://forums.pentaho.org/showthread.php?t=52454
In forum: Mondrian [Pentaho Analysis Services]
Started by: mbt
Last post: 03-16-2007 07:43 AM
Ignoring the first rows from dimensions
http://forums.pentaho.org/showthread.php?t=52463
In forum: Mondrian [Pentaho Analysis Services]
Started by: pavel
Last post: 03-16-2007 01:21 PM