[Mondrian] RE: [Mondrian-devel] Mondrian's transition from sourceforge.net topentaho.org: How was it for you?

Pappyn Bart Bart.Pappyn at vandewiele.com
Fri Mar 16 04:55:52 EDT 2007

Julian,

Comment to 1) Left behind.

I subscribed to the new pentaho mailing list and forums, but I never got
the opportunity to unsubscribe from the old forums and mailing
list.  I cannot access those pages any more since they are removed.  But
since this happened, I am receiving a lot of spam from those
old lists and forums, something I did not receive before the transition.
Maybe I need to contact sourceforge support for that, if I find some
time.

Comment to 2) Subscribing to forums

With the old forums, I was able to receive the full messages as email,
now I am only getting a daily digest, containing only the subject.
Since then, I notice I do not take time to browse to the website and
read / answer messages.

Anyhow, the old forums also had annoying things : I could not reply
using my email client and I did not receive my own post as email.

Comment to the mondrian mailing list

I notice some non-mondrian developers are starting to use the mailing
list.  I think it would be much better to keep things separate,
maybe if non-developers want to use a mailing list instead of the
forums, there could be another non-developer mailing list created?

Something like devel and user ?

Bart