[Mondrian] JUnit test cross-talk

Julian Hyde julianhyde at speakeasy.net
Thu Mar 15 22:06:49 EDT 2007

> Is there a way for these two tests to create
> temporary dimensions, run their tests, and
> the remove the dimensions after their tests
> complete?

Yes! Use a sub-class of TestContext which reads a modified version of
FoodMart as it creates its connection.

Use the TestContext.create() and TestContext.createSubstitutingCube()
methods. See SchemaTest for examples.

I've been intending to clean up tests which use createCube and
createDimension - and also to remove mutant definitions in Foodmart.xml,
such as "Sales 2" and "Sales Ragged" - but I never got round to it.

Julian