[Mondrian] Multithreading etc

michael bienstein mbienstein at yahoo.fr
Tue Mar 13 06:09:50 EDT 2007

Bart,
Don't worry.  I'm not checking anything in.  What I've done is write two small packages that are separate from the existing code base and provide two basic concepts necessary for multi-threading: Tx and Task.  I've got tests just for that.  It is not integrated into Mondrian yet and can't be without quite a lot more effort and discussion.  I am suggesting to have some discussion around the requirements and proposed part-solution.  That's all for now.

Michael

http://fr.answers.yahoo.com