[Mondrian] Mondrian performance

Haridasan T haridasan.t at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 07:48:12 EST 2007

 test.jsp
I am connecting to an Oracle XE database
but getting error

Could u help to resolve?
 JPivot had an error ...

javax.servlet.ServletException: javax.servlet.jsp.JspException:
javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Mondrian Error:Internal error: Error while
creating SQL dialect

javax.servlet.ServletException: javax.servlet.jsp.JspException:
javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Mondrian Error:Internal error: Error
while creating SQL dialect
	at org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.doHandlePageException(PageContextImpl.java:844)
	at org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.handlePageException(PageContextImpl.java:781)

<jp:mondrianQuery id="query01" jdbcDriver="sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver"
jdbcUrl="jdbc:oracle:thin:@localhost:1521:XE"
catalogUri="/WEB-INF/queries/SALES.xml">

select {[Measures].[COST],[Measures].[SALES]} on columns,

{([COMPANY].[All Company], [YEAR].[All Year], [LOCATION].[All Location],
[SP].[All SP])} ON rows

from [SALES]

</jp:mondrianQuery>

http://cfo-portal.blogspot.com/