[Mondrian] Re: Mondrian in my Java Program

Julian Hyde julianhyde at speakeasy.net
Sat Mar 3 15:32:39 EST 2007

The 'Enclosure class mondrian.olap.MondrianDef not found' error is not
one I've seen before. I don't think it means that
mondrian.olap.MondrianDef.class is not on the classpath -- I think that
there is an error in the format of your <catalog>.xml file. For
instance, if you try running with foodmart.xml, I think you'll find that
error goes away.

Julian

  _____