[Mondrian] Re: Mondrian in my Java Program

Laurent Valdes valderama at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 05:57:10 EST 2007

Currently I have the following:

OLAPTest ot=new OLAPTest();
    try{
        ot.initialize();
    }
    catch(Exception e)
    {
        System.out.println("Erreur initialisation: ");
        e.printStackTrace();
    }

    Connection connection = DriverManager.getConnection(
        "Provider=mondrian;" +
        "Jdbc=" + ot.jdbcUri + ";" +
        "Catalog="+ "" + ot.catalogUrl.toString(),
        null,
        false);

But I get the following:

Exception in thread "main" org.eigenbase.xom.AssertFailure: Enclosure class
mondrian.olap.MondrianDef not found.
        at org.eigenbase.xom.DOMElementParser.getEnclosureClass(Unknown
Source)
        at org.eigenbase.xom.DOMElementParser.classArray(Unknown Source)
        at org.eigenbase.xom.DOMElementParser.getArray(Unknown Source)
        at mondrian.olap.MondrianDef$Schema.<init>(MondrianDef.java:104)