[Mondrian] Mondrian in my Java Program

Laurent Valdes valderama at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 05:53:38 EST 2007

Hi everybody,

How are you ?
I'm absolutely new in this mailing-list.

I'm writing some java programs to automate decisions in my company, and  was
trying to use Mondrian as it is possible to use JDBC: from a Java program.

My first question is: How do I execute MDX queries from Java code ?
My second question is: Does the client need to keep separated from the ROLAP
server ?
If no, how can I do queries ?
If yes, how can I start the server ? and then how do I make OLAP queries ?

Many thanks for your help !

Best regards,

Laurent.

--
«À attendre que l'herbe pousse, le boeuf meurt de faim»
«Le boeuf» @<http://www.le-valdo.com>