[Mondrian] NULL and EMPTY again

michael bienstein mbienstein at yahoo.fr
Thu Mar 1 06:08:21 EST 2007

First off, given what happened with Richard, I'd say that everything I've said on NULL and EMPTY needs to be thoroughly tested on the MS product.  I get the feeling that NULL is never a valid value for scalars according to some comments by Mosha.  Yet there is probably some property somewhere for NullHandling.

> >> Michael wrote:
> >>
> >> You can also use NULL explicitly in Range function:
> >> [Time].[1997].FirstChild : NULL

>> Michael, I don't think Mondrian supports that. Can you log a bug?

Yep:
						1671613

Michael

http://fr.answers.yahoo.com