[Mondrian] My demo aplication requires 2 requests to work

Julian Hyde julianhyde at speakeasy.net
Fri Jun 29 17:44:59 EDT 2007

I've noticed the same thing. I think it's something to do with how
jpivot handles new sessions. The first http request creates a new
session (i.e. cookie) and redirects to the same page; the next http
request actually does the action.

Can you please log a bug against jpivot,
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=58645
<http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=58645&atid=488472>
&atid=488472.

Julian