[Mondrian] #null member

Julian Hyde julianhyde at speakeasy.net
Sat Jun 23 15:28:09 EDT 2007

I wonder if we can solve a more general problem: allow people to specify
a SQL expression for the name of a member. Right now, a member can have
different columns as the key and the name. If mondrian allowed SQL
expressions for the name, then you could write NVL(key_column,
'Missing') as the name expression.

It's possible that this already works - give it a try.

Julian

  _____