[Mondrian] SqlTupleReader.readTuples generates huge IN listcausing java.sql.SQLException

Peter Tran ptran at prospricing.com
Wed Jun 20 20:03:58 EDT 2007

Hi Julian,

Mondrian 2.2.2
Oracle 10.2.0.3.0 EE

We didn't exactly crash Oracle.  :)  That's actually pretty difficult.
The driver gave up (cried Uncle!) and didn't even send the SQL to
Oracle.

We'll try the configuration you mentioned below and let you know.
Assuming the query behaves correctly, should it to your knowledge also
do the correct thing and return the right result?

Thanks!
-Peter