[Mondrian] how to run concurrent MDX queries

Khanh Vu kvu at lucidera.com
Mon Jun 18 18:11:24 EDT 2007

Hi,

I am working on developing test cases for mondrian caches. As a part of it, I would like to learn about ways to run MDX queries concurrently. So far I have seen a framework for doing that in these 2 files

open/mondrian/testsrc/main/mondrian/test/ConcurrentValidatingQueryRunner.java
open/mondrian/testsrc/main/mondrian/test/ConcurrentMdxTest.java

Do we have other ways to run queries concurrently?

Julian, I learned that in the past you have setup ant to run tests in parallel. Could you please point me to some writeup/docs about that?

Thanks a lot,

Khanh.