[Mondrian] RE: Eigenbase perforce change 9672 for review

Julian Hyde julianhyde at speakeasy.net
Tue Jul 31 15:32:43 EDT 2007

Rushan's change reminds me that Mondrian's tracing system is bipolar.
Sometimes it uses log4j, and sometimes it uses mondrian.trace.level. I would
really appreciate it if someone cleaned up the tracing to make it
consistent. They should also make a pass through the documentation to make
sure that is consistent with reality, and update the developer guidelines
with the new policy.

Julian