[Mondrian] Passing Parameters to mdx - not working for XMLA

Julian Hyde julianhyde at speakeasy.net
Thu Jul 19 12:04:43 EDT 2007

Parameters are a mondrian-specific extension to MDX.

We'd have to (1) extend XMLA to support parameter binding (i.e. pass
parameters & values along with a the query to be executed) or (2) we could
do some simple text-based substitution of Parameter(...) calls on the client
side.

This is also a problem which will have to be solved when the XMLA driver for
olap4j gets written.

Julian

  _____