[Mondrian] Mondrian stabilization

Julian Hyde julianhyde at speakeasy.net
Wed Jan 24 18:26:36 EST 2007

Ideally, we synchronize in both directions. However, for my purposes (making
a mondrian release with the most up to date mondrian and jpivot code) it's
sufficient that that mondrian.jar and mondrian-src.jar files checked into
jpivot's cvs contain the latest version of mondrian's public API. It's OK if
the mondrian implementation in those files is a bit out of date.

Julian