[Mondrian] Re:VirtualCubeTest.testCalculatedMemberAcrossCubesfailing on SMP

John V. Sichi jsichi at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 18:13:41 EST 2007

michael bienstein wrote:
> Can you guys who can reproduce this bug modify the test to use a
> formatter for the null value?  I would really like to know if it is a
> Java null, a nullValue() or what that is being formatted in the
> calculated measure's column there.  This can be debugged without a
> debugger.  If it is a null value of some sort we can trace back to where
> it came from in the code.  I can't reproduce myself.

What's the best format_string expression to use for it ([Profit per Unit
Shipped])?

             "with member [Measures].[Shipped per Ordered] as '
[Measures].[Unit\
s Shipped] / [Measures].[Unit Sales] ', format_string='#.00%'\n" +

                 " member [Measures].[Profit per Unit Shipped] as '
[Measures].[\
Profit] / [Measures].[Units Shipped] '\n" +

                 "select\n" +

                 " {[Measures].[Unit Sales], \n" +

                 "  [Measures].[Units Shipped],\n" +

                 "  [Measures].[Shipped per Ordered],\n" +

                 "  [Measures].[Profit per Unit Shipped]} on 0,\n" +

                 " NON EMPTY Crossjoin([Product].Children,
[Time].[1997].Childre\
n) on 1\n" +

                 "from [Warehouse and Sales]",

JVS