[Mondrian] Re: VirtualCubeTest.testCalculatedMemberAcrossCubes failing on SMP

John V. Sichi jsichi at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 12:58:28 EST 2007

Pappyn Bart wrote:
> John,
>
> Could you tell me what kind of OS is running on your
> 4-way SMP machine ?  And on you laptop ?

SMP:  Red Hat Enterprise Linux (not sure of version); JVM is HotSpot
1.5.0_10-b03

Laptop:  Edgy Eft version of Ubuntu Linux; JVM is HotSpot 1.5.0_04-b05

My guess is that it's likely to be a timing-sensitive thing.  The
property trigger stuff looked suspicious, but I tried disabling that out
and it still happens.  I also tried disabling
testFormatStringExpressionCubeNoCache (since it runs just before and has
cache disabled on a base cube underlying a virtual cube) but the failure
still occurred.

JVS