[Mondrian] RE: Cron <jhyde at marmalade> nice sh --login /home/jhyde/open2/mondrian/testAll --nightly

Julian Hyde julianhyde at speakeasy.net
Mon Jan 15 17:01:28 EST 2007

> Bart wrote:
>
> I am able to test against derby, but all my test succeed.
>
> I am not testing against HEAD, I have changes up to 8483.
>
> I attached the results of my test.
>
> Any ideas how I can simulate the problem ?

I checked again -- with JDK 1.5.0_10 on a Linux machine against Derby,
change 8462 succeeds, and change 8483 fails one test. See attached log
files.

I don't know what you can do to reproduce the problem. It's possible that
the cause is that JDK version is different, or that my machine is dual-core.
It also fails for other databases.

Any other developers seeing failures in VirtualCubeTest?