[Mondrian] Mondrian URLs and Jakarta Commons VFS

Julian Hyde julianhyde at speakeasy.net
Tue Jan 2 02:51:51 EST 2007

I've just created a blog post about an exciting change to how Mondrian loads
schemas from URLs:
http://julianhyde.blogspot.com/2007/01/mondrian-urls-and-jakarta-commons-vfs
.html.

This feature should provide some extra flexibility for those of you who are
embedding Mondrian in other applications and in complex application server
environments.

It's my New Year resolution to write blog entries on the features being
added to Mondrian, as they're designed and implemented, so that I can get
your feedback as soon as possible. So, tune in.

And, Happy New Year, everyone!