[Mondrian] NULL literal

Richard Emberson remberson at edgedynamics.com
Wed Feb 28 22:29:31 EST 2007

On one of the web pages written by Mosha Pasumansky he
said that NULL/NULL == NULL, so I had assumed that
4/NULL and NULL/4 were also NULL. The reason I assumed that
was: if it were true, then running one of our MDX queries with and
without native crossjoin enabled returned the same result.

I will backout the change.

Richard