[Mondrian] XMLA Security roles

Pedro Casals pcasalsfradera at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 28 13:20:16 EST 2007

Thanks Julian,

I'll write a callback to process the http header (and go thru jpivot xmla client to see if I can put this header). The firts question right now is: A callback should implement the XmlaRequestCallback interface. But where and how do I define the callback? Could you give me an example, please?

thanks in advance

Pedro