[Mondrian] siva From india 9 Diagnose my Problem )

Haridasan T haridasan.t at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 10:21:55 EST 2007

try using the cube designer to avoid such errors.  I tried it works with
access database

I also have a little problem connecting to Oracle database
Which all xml files need to be corrected for the database connections -
using Oracle thin client driver

Thanks

Hari Nair

http://cfo-portal.blogspot.com/