[Mondrian] siva From india 9 Diagnose my Problem )

sivagnana moorthy mailmorthi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 23:35:16 EST 2007

hello Sir,

         This is siva from India.now we developing Reports thro Pentaho Bi
Platform.i have face error.
* a java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)
10:00:37,171 ERROR [RequestFilter] cause
javax.servlet.ServletException: javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Mondrian
Error:I
n usage of hierarchy '[Company]' in cube 'opexmart', you must specify a
foreign
key, because the hierarchy table is different from the fact table.*
**
**
*Plz Help Me diagnosing the problem. i am expecting for ur Reply.*
*Ok bye*
*with Regards,*
*sivagnanamoorthy*