[Mondrian] MEMBER_ORDINAL: fubar when combined with native filtering?

John V. Sichi jsichi at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 21:01:24 EST 2007

Derby upgrade is checked in as eigenchange 8762; ordering fix is checked
in as eigenchange 8763.  I ran through tests on both Derby and MySQL,
once with the new property set to false, and again with the new property
set to true.

Note that ordinal column will now ALWAYS be fetched, even when it is
ignored because the property is set to false.  This allowed me to
simplify the UNION plus ORDER BY logic considerably.

For the Derby upgrade, I also had to upgrade
demo/derby/derby-foodmart.zip, otherwise the new version of Derby would
try to migrate the old catalog on first run, causing one test to fail
the first time (after that it would be OK after the migration got
saved).  I did the migration myself and then updated the .zip with the
migrated catalog.

JVS