[Mondrian] Multi-threading SQL execution

John V. Sichi jsichi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 19:39:38 EST 2007

John V. Sichi wrote:
> michael bienstein wrote:
>> PS: Congrats on 2.3 feature complete.  Really happy to see cache
>> flushing in there.  But did Bart's bug on virtual cube get fixed?  I'm
>> really curious as to what causes it.
>
> I just sync'd the latest, and am running through on the 4-way against
> Derby; so far I see 12 E's in the test output...

After completion, there were no failures in VirtualCubeTest.  Could be
Julian fixed it, or could just be back in hiding (since the conclusion
was that it was there all along and Bart's changes just exposed it).

Looks like most or all of the errors are due to NPE at line 292 of
SqlConstraintUtils.addMemberConstraint.

JVS "Doubling as CruiseControl for the day"