[Mondrian] VBA functions / IIF

Julian Hyde julianhyde at speakeasy.net
Mon Feb 12 20:38:24 EST 2007

Matt,

Can you give me a list of functions you need? Already on my list (see
http://mondrian.pentaho.org/documentation/roadmap.html#Feature_Standard_func
tions) are:

*

	Cint(String) returns Number *
*

	CStr(Number) returns String *
*

	Power(Number, Number) returns Number
*

	Log(Number) returns Number
*

	Sqrt(Number) returns Number
*

	Substring(String, Integer) returns String
*

	Substring(String, Integer, Integer) returns String
*

	Trim

* CInt and CStr are subsumed by the Cast operator which I implemented
recently, but will help people to run MDX queries unchanged.

See further comments inline.

Julian

  _____