[Mondrian] Re: Eigenbase perforce change 8645 for review

John V. Sichi jsichi at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 05:33:18 EST 2007

Another problem with this checkin.  When I run "ant test" with Derby on
Linux and Sun JDK 1.5 (which defaults to 64M max heap), lots of tests
error out with MemoryLimitExceededException.  Are you sure it isn't
somehow checking *before* garbage collection?

When I set mondrian.util.memoryMonitor.enabled=false, all is well again.

JVS