[Mondrian] GWT based front end for Mondrian

Charly Clairmont charly.clairmont at altic.org
Wed Dec 26 17:52:07 EST 2007

Hi !

I try to compile your project to test it. There are some JDom errors :

    [javac]
^

[javac] /home/exo/projects/mondrian/olap-navigator/navigator/src/biz/red_soft/olap/client/MembersTree.java:72: cannot find symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class TreeItemDottedLine
    [javac] location: class biz.red_soft.olap.client.MembersTree
    [javac]   public class MemberTreeItem extends TreeItemDottedLine {
    [javac]                                       ^

[javac] /home/exo/projects/mondrian/olap-navigator/navigator/src/biz/red_soft/olap/client/MembersTree.java:55: cannot find symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class TreeDottedLine
    [javac] location: class biz.red_soft.olap.client.MembersTree
    [javac]   private TreeDottedLine tree = new MemberTreeWidget();
    [javac]           ^

[javac] /home/exo/projects/mondrian/olap-navigator/navigator/src/biz/red_soft/olap/client/MembersTree.java:215: cannot find symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class TreeDottedLine
    [javac] location: class biz.red_soft.olap.client.MembersTree
    [javac]     private class MemberTreeWidget extends TreeDottedLine {
    [javac]                                                ^

[javac] /home/exo/projects/mondrian/olap-navigator/navigator/src/biz/red_soft/olap/client/TuplesTree.java:57: cannot find symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class TreeDottedLine
    [javac] location: class biz.red_soft.olap.client.TuplesTree
    [javac]   private TreeDottedLine tree = new TupleTreeWidget();
    [javac]           ^

[javac] /home/exo/projects/mondrian/olap-navigator/navigator/src/biz/red_soft/olap/client/TuplesTree.java:67: cannot find symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class TreeItemDottedLine
    [javac] location: class biz.red_soft.olap.client.TuplesTree
    [javac]   public class TupleTreeItem extends TreeItemDottedLine {
    [javac]                                      ^

[javac] /home/exo/projects/mondrian/olap-navigator/navigator/src/biz/red_soft/olap/client/TuplesTree.java:201: cannot find symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class TreeDottedLine
    [javac] location: class biz.red_soft.olap.client.TuplesTree
    [javac]     private class TupleTreeWidget extends TreeDottedLine {
    [javac]                                               ^

[javac] /home/exo/projects/mondrian/olap-navigator/navigator/src/biz/red_soft/olap/server/JDomUtil.java:40: cannot access org.jdom.Document
    [javac] bad class
file: /home/exo/projects/mondrian/olap-navigator/navigator/lib/jdom-1.0.jar(org/jdom/Document.class)
    [javac] class file has wrong version 50.0, should be 49.0
    [javac] Please remove or make sure it appears in the correct
subdirectory of the classpath.
    [javac] import org.jdom.Document;
    [javac]                 ^
    [javac] 7 errors

In fact I work on GNU linux Fedora 7.

A question, your code only work with Red Database, or Firebird ?

Thanks for all

Le mercredi 26 décembre 2007 à 17:51 +0300, Nikolay Samofatov a écrit :
> Hello, Mondrian developers!
>
> We had developed and released to Open Source GWT-based front end for
> Mondrian-based data warehouses.
> You can find it at: http://sourceforge.net/projects/olap-navigator
>
> It would be interesting to set up some kind of collaboration model as we
> had accumulated patches in our trees that fix some of the Mondrian bugs
> and performance issues.
> What is the process? We wrote a request for partnership a few months
> ago, but got no response from you guys.
>
> Thanks for the great product,
> Nikolay Samofatov

Charly CLAIRMONT
CTO
ALTIC, une ALTernative à  votre système d'Information et de
Communication
mail : charly.clairmont at altic.org
mob : +33(0)661736013
tel : +33(0)870286663
site : www.altic.org

Ce message électronique et tous les fichiers joints ainsi que les
informations contenues dans ce message ( ci après "le message" ), sont
confidentiels et destinés exclusivement à  l'usage de la personne à
laquelle ils sont adressés. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur,
merci de le renvoyer à  son émetteur et de le détruire. Toutes
diffusion, publication, totale ou partielle ou divulgation sous quelque
forme que se soit non expressément autorisées de ce message, sont
interdites.

This e-mail, any attachments and the information contained therein
("this message") are confidential and intended solely for the use of the
addressee(s). If you have received this message in error please send it
back to the sender and delete it. Unauthorized publication, use,
dissemination or disclosure of this message, either in whole or in part
is strictly prohibited.