[Mondrian] Re: TPCH-H for Mondrian

Sherman Wood swood at jaspersoft.com
Sat Dec 22 14:20:13 EST 2007

Good paper, thanks.

I have done a lot of the schema optimizations he talks about, but am not
going to change DBGEN, as I think it is important to stay close to the
data values in the test.

Views certainly help with databases that support them well. Looks like we
will be doing tests with Oracle, MySQL (different storage engines?),
Postgres and Ingres, so the database tuning specifics will be different.

Sherman