[Mondrian] Re: TPCH-H for Mondrian

John V. Sichi jsichi at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 02:15:58 EST 2007

This paper describes something similar to what you're talking about (a
version of TPC-H modified to be more amenable to cubing).  Views can
also help for getting things into a form Mondrian likes (rather than
trying to express all table->cube mapping at the Mondrian schema level).

http://www.cs.umb.edu/~poneil/StarSchemaB.PDF

JVS