[Mondrian] VB function list?

Julian Hyde jhyde at pentaho.org
Mon Dec 17 16:58:04 EST 2007

Thanks - I'm building a list of functions based on that.

A few functions, for example, AppActivate, Beep and CallByName have an
asterisk beside them. Any idea what that means? I'm guessing that the
asterisk means 'unsafe', and I'm planning to skip any such functions.

I wasn't aware that Excel functions were in MDX too. Wow, that makes for a
long list of functions. I just contacted OpenOffice developers to see if
they have an implementation of VBA and Excel functions in Java which we
could use.

Julian

  _____