[Mondrian] Problem matching aggrgate tables

Sreelatha G sreetlatha at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 02:17:56 EST 2007

Hi,

  I am trying to use aggregate tables .I followed the mondrian documentation
and created the aggregate tables as mentioned and set mondrian properties to
use and read aggregate tables.
It is finiding all the aggregate tables and saying no measure columns for
some aggregate  tables even though there is a measure column and i am
getting error saying mondrian error while loading/reloading aggregate
tables.
I placed xalan.jar 2.6.0 in tomact/endorsed as mentioned in one
thred.Butstill same problem
So i used explicit aggregates but then also all the queries are fired on
fact table it self.
Please help me.

Thanks
Sreelatha