[Mondrian] FW: Cron <jhyde at marmalade> nice bash --login /home/jhyde/open2/mondrian/bin/megatest --nightly

Rushan Chen rchen at lucidera.com
Thu Dec 6 18:08:57 EST 2007

> Thanks for looking into the failures. There have been a lot of failures
> recently, so I will repeat - none of the failures are necessarily yours. You

Ok good to know. That's why I was wondering what revisions have been
included since you last ran this set of tests. These changes could be
the source of the new failures. By looking at the failures, are you able
to tell which are the new ones? It will help me focus on those that
might be related to my change.