[Mondrian] FW: Cron <jhyde at marmalade> nice bash --login /home/jhyde/open2/mondrian/bin/megatest --nightly

Julian Hyde jhyde at pentaho.org
Thu Dec 6 17:58:04 EST 2007

> Rushan wrote:
>
> What revision range does this run cover?

The test started at 1.30 this morning - so it would include your change
10256.

> I tried to bucket the failures with the associated test setup.
>
> Many errors come in groups indicating problem in common code
> path from
> those tests.
> There are 10 distinct groups of failures.
>
> Some failures are unique to certain combination of JDK and DB:
>
> JDK1.4 mysql: 1,2,3,8
> JDK1.5 mysql: 1,3
> JDK1.6 mysql: 1,5,6
> JDK1.5 oracle: 2,3,4,9
> JDK1.6 oracle: 2,3,6,7
> JDK1.6 derby: 10
>
> I will start looking at the JDK1.5+mysql group then move on to
> JDK1.5+oracle group. If you checked in code which could have
> caused any
> of these failures, please help analyzing the other groups. Thanks!

Thanks for looking into the failures. There have been a lot of failures
recently, so I will repeat - none of the failures are necessarily yours. You
only need to look at the ones which you think might be caused by your
change. The derby tests in particular have been flaky giving lots of
OutOfMemory errors.