[Mondrian] multiple schemas? cache management?

Ati Rosselet ati.rosselet at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 04:32:31 EST 2007

Yup.. pretty much what we were/are doing.. only we used the clearCache()
whenever an import occurred (user performs import).  Unfortuately we need to
upgrade mondrian since the version we were/are using is REALLY old.. and
doesn't seem to have aggregate table support, or at least not as it should..
and the new version doesn't support clearCache.   What I'm looking for with
mondrian 2.4 is a way to specify the whole cube in a "region" for
invalidation (similar to clearCache()).  I'll take a look at the
DataSourceChangeListener in any case...  thanks...

On the multiple schema XML side... anyone have any experiences/ideas/hints?
I mean.. is there some mondrian function that I need to call via the API or
something before I switch schemas?  Or do I need to approach this
differently ???

Cheers
Ati